Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16+ Mature gaming clan for those who want to join to play with friends or to play competitvely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mos wargasm's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mos wargasm

mos wargasm's app Empty
PostSubject: mos wargasm's app   mos wargasm's app I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

User Name: mos wargasm

Region: New england

Xbox Gamertag: MOS wargasm

Games you are applying for: mw3 and black ops 2

KD: .986 (been playing infection with lil little brother)

Win/Loss: 344/194

Are you joining to play for fun/competitively/both: fun however i can do competitive

Where did you hear about this site: titan

Who referred you to this site: titan

How many days a week can you be on Xbox Live: 6

How many days a week can you be on the Forums: 3-5

What other Clans have you been in: several bad company 2 clans and a BF 3 clan

What was the highest position you held in that clan: i lead several of them and was officer rank in others
Back to top Go down
[TGC] TITAN
Admin

mos wargasm's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mos wargasm's app   mos wargasm's app I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Welcome mos wargasm to Titan Gaming!

There are a few things you have to do before you are considered a full member. This is a way for members to start learning a little bit about you so you can start playing with new friends even faster.

-You must be in Titan Gaming for a minimum of one week.
-You must acquire 10 post to become a full member and 50 post before you can advance in ranks.
--These rules are to show dedication and patience of new recruits. No rank is ever going to be just given out, you must earn them first.
It's recommended that you post a forum telling something about yourself to help others get to know you better. This is not required though.

As soon as you are a full member, you may apply for jobs in Titan Gamin which helps us do various things like recruit new members, design custom signatures for members, or leading squads. You absolutely are not required to apply to any jobs, this is just a way to help make this clan better.
Back to top Go down
https://titangaming.iftopic.com

mos wargasm's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Join Titan Gaming :: Applications-
Jump to: